passing of a 1/4 scale friend

This is a place for me to tell you what is going down.
speedy
1/4 scale guru

passing of a 1/4 scale friend

Post by speedy »

Guys I thought i would share this with you all ..aka (schild) or as we new him by big Panda (Brian ) passed away here in shanghai Wensday morning . he loved this site .He was my best friend and brother that i never had ,,we meet first flying r/c helicopters together over the years and than came to love 1/4 scale together and started buying what ever we could find to start up a new company to try to bring back scale to 1/4 scale it's been a long 8 years and I have enjoyed ever bit of it ,,from the time we played together re living are child hood over threw are toys all the way to crying together he was my my best man at my wedding here in china ..we was always in contact with aka (Pro STREET) Bill . asking about this and that and even buying stuff threw Bill...Bill I know me and him was just talking about trying to get you over here to china for a visit... the phone calls and stuff i know will be missed and I know how much he loved texting and talking to you ..Brian was one of the best guys in the world and was a real stand up guy...and always had a way to make you smile .....it's at times like this that you find it so hard to find words for people to understand on how great and kind one person is and was ...i am just grateful and so proud to have called him.... my brother..... my buddy .....my friend... I will miss you Buddy and will carry on with are love and dreams that we started together in 1/4 scale and will see you another day in that great sun light of are father ...
Sin
Tommy
aka( speedy)
NYCdragRacer
1/4 scale guru

Re: passing of a 1/4 scale friend

Post by NYCdragRacer »

I too am very sorry for your loss, Billy always spoke good of him to me and this is a great loss to the hobby and the people closest to him.
We wish his family and friends the best, while he rest in peace.

Pete