Quarter Scale Legends

This is a place for me to tell you what is going down.
Al Gibson (QSL)
Legacy Member

Quarter Scale Legends

Post by Al Gibson (QSL) »

I just wanted to say thank you to the loyal members of QSL. Being new to the quarter scale arena, I often looked at this site for ideas and alternative methods to get things done on my cars. I downloaded many pictures and examples to figure out how to assemble my cars and make everything work. I must admit, many of you are awesome fabricators and your cars prove that point. I am humbled by your cars as well as the painting and fabrication skills that I have observed.

Like you I was shocked when I went to QSL looking for a solution to an engine problem that I was having and the site was secured. So I contacted Mike and wanted to bring this great forum back on line and continue the Quarter Scale Legend that he started.

I just wanted to say thank you to Mike Casey for QSL, he has a full schedule but managed to maintain QSL and build his dream car at the same time. Mike continues to be an active part of QSL and his leadership and guidance is appreciated and welcomed. I must admit, I had no idea how much time and effort is involved in a website, and to me Mike is a “Rock Star” and I just wanted to say thanks for everything.

As I learn the ropes of the website, I will be looking for ways to improve QSL to meet your needs. Please encourage new members to join and spread the word for QSL. Let’s all go racing.