A Change in Thought

This is a place for me to tell you what is going down.
Al Gibson (QSL)
Legacy Member

A Change in Thought

Post by Al Gibson (QSL) »

In an effort to further the community of ¼ scale, I have split the "for sale" section into two categories; First is “For Sale within the US”, and secondly is “For Sale outside the US”. We have many members in other countries, and they would like to buy, sell and trade in their own country as well. It seems to me, to truly be the “Awesome History of Quarter Scale” we should embrace our members outside of our own country and their cars as well. Please work with me, I will run this as a pilot and see how it goes. I am always open to your comments, and I feel this is the right direction for QSL. V/r Al Gibson
Al Gibson (QSL)
Legacy Member

Re: A Change in Thought

Post by Al Gibson (QSL) »

Aussie Trev

I am starting to understand the problem. I do want to help people connect with other interested people no matter where they are located. So we will see how this works. To be knowledgeable about the history is to look at it from all angles and apply critical thinking. I just hope that i am not offending anyone by doing this, but i do hope to open new doors and capture the photos and stories of these awesome machines and their owners. Al
Jay C
1/4 scale guru

Re: A Change in Thought

Post by Jay C »

Please see my comment regards international shipping in the for sale outside the USA thread title. Yankee concept with porsche body. Im sure youll all be amused as no one wants to ship internationally even when purchasers are prepared to pay actual shipping costs.

Its a shame. People are just to lazy to ship internationally.