Tuber cars

This area is dedictated to Quartermortar.com products and questions
lowhogg2

Re: Tuber cars

Post by lowhogg2 »

well i wish him all the luck in the world! i cant see where one of his cars are worth that much when i have a origial raco winston cup series grand national in pristine condition ! which bacicly you told me wasnt worth much! oh well!!
lowhogg2

Post by lowhogg2 »

john foster makes awesome cars ! love his work but i dont think the market is there for those kind of prices!
InsaneMB

Post by InsaneMB »

Sounds like sombodies got their panty's in a bunch......
Insane Model Builder
lowhogg2

Post by lowhogg2 »

sorry but i dont wear panties! anyway does anyone know if john sells tubuler funny car rollers set up for belt or chain drive with out the body! at a reasonal price? not much information on his website!
lowhogg2

Post by lowhogg2 »

mike schaffner i wasnt talkin to you! so becareful who you are talkin to! you dont know me so be careful! you do nice work but lets see you actully build something that runs an not made out of wood!
quartermortar

Post by quartermortar »

I am involved with a couple projects at the moment. If you email your phone number to me i will respond.
Adam1981

Post by Adam1981 »

dear quartermortar, the Tuber car is very nice and I think your price is quite good, can I drop by you and see it?
quartermortar

Post by quartermortar »

I do not have a store front. Where are you located?
lowhogg2

Post by lowhogg2 »

john i love your cars but i just cant afford that much right now! but i would love to have a tubular roller funny car to work with ! even one with just the frame front axel and wheels! i can build the rest from there! i can make it chain or belt drive myself!! dont know if you ever seen my home built rail or not? its in the large custom section ! but i built that with nothing more than a cheap small drill press an i do have access to a lath and mill machine at work! and a welder! but still wet behind the ears on the welder! let me know what you can offer! or give me some idea's of what your prices are for what i am lookin for!! i would rather buy from anther michigander than anyone else! this state sucks for jobs and i am very lucky to still have one ! i have my raco grand national but iam not really into nascar
i am into drag racing!
Mike Casey
Legacy Member

Post by Mike Casey »

i remeber seeing pics of that car. Its pretty sweet looking. Very impressive considering the tools used, heck even using different tools its impressive.
www.quarterscalelegends.com The Awesome history of 1/4 scale!!
lanegc

Post by lanegc »

John builds these cars for the love of building and to grow the hobby. As a builder my self I know what goes into building one I can tell you, you will make more per hour flipping burgers at the "golden arches" than building 1/4 scale cars with the level of quality and detail of Johns cars.