Videos of QM Funny Car

Post by M.R. Ogle »

There's five of these on YouTube... here's one of them:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r1DZyz3p ... re=related
Mike Casey
Legacy Member

Re: Videos of QM Funny Car

Post by Mike Casey »

looks like he is hooking up awesome and its running straight. Pretty impressive for a parking lot with dirt all over it!!!
www.quarterscalelegends.com The Awesome history of 1/4 scale!!
M.R. Ogle

Post by M.R. Ogle »

That's no kidding! Check out the high stall on that clutch, too. Seems like 7500 before it moves at all.
kmarrs

Post by kmarrs »

hey guys well i have re tuned it sinse thin it takes off a lot better i also had to much oil mixture in it i think i have it this time i am also thinking about motifing it going to try to get it to pick the frunt end up a little bit still all i like is my stickers and my enderly o and check out my blow out i had john has a picture thanks for the coment hope to have more videos later this is starting to be fun next trip is the track o yea i plan on building a 1/4 scale semi with nhara car hauler for my car wouldent that be neat so if you know of anw body that can build the cab and hood that would be great
kmarrs

Post by kmarrs »

o yes the kids love it .i hope to run it some more sunday and thanks for the coment and for my tiping well i just dont have the tiping scills im a one finger tiper ha ha but thanks any way is their any way it does it for me automatic