voting can be fun

This area is dedictated to Quartermortar.com products and questions
quartermortar

voting can be fun

Post by quartermortar »

Yes voting can be fun. But being a racer i have to admit that winning is more fun. I do have to say that watching the vote count rise can also lead to a case of nerves. You start searching for an enhancement method or device. Well that is what this voting exercise is all about. They want to see how well we use the social media to present our products. Well there are tricks to building a good car. Those i can recoqonize but this media thing is a whole other animal. One thing that i see is, what is not important to me can be a great help to someone else. I can see the benefit to sharing on this web site and how it might help QSL grow. I will try to pass along some of the things the i have come up with. Feel free to share anything you might value, okay? KEEP VOTING!!
John
Emilio
1/4 Scale Legend!

Re: voting can be fun

Post by Emilio »

I really can't see QSL grow when the owner and former owner hardly contribute anything nowadays, and only shows lack of interest on their part to say the least. Anyway I'll vote for you old timer.
Mike Casey
Legacy Member

Post by Mike Casey »

Emilio, i think you may be confused. QSL is simply not about the forum. The forum is a very small portion of the site. QSL has over 5000 unique visitors per month. Its the only site on the web that promotes QSCALE that does not require a login or social security card. LOL, Thats pretty good promotion for the hobby.
www.quarterscalelegends.com The Awesome history of 1/4 scale!!
Emilio
1/4 Scale Legend!

Post by Emilio »

Very good point Mike and I stand corrected...Social security card :lol:
Emilio
1/4 Scale Legend!

Post by Emilio »

Mike I have given your answer some thought and although you have a very valid point, I have to say that, the forum is and should be a very big part of promoting. If the guest only read and not promote who promotes for the guests? Just my opinion.
Emilio
1/4 Scale Legend!

Post by Emilio »

But to give credit to where credit is due, no one has dragged their a-ss through the mud to promote this hobby as much as you did Mike, no one.
Mike Casey
Legacy Member

Post by Mike Casey »

Thanks Emilio. Years back, I did most of the posting, projects, scores, etc. Even then other members contributions were generally small. It was OK though because I realized the amount of people READING the posts were high. The truth is life gets in the way. Stepping back from Qscale has really set me free. I was in a trance for many years. Lived, breathed Qscale. Thats not good for anyone to do in ANY hobby. I still love this stuff, but I ALSO love my other hobbies too and right now, I am really into those.
www.quarterscalelegends.com The Awesome history of 1/4 scale!!