Built New Raco Jac-Rabbit shock Towers New Photos 8-28-2010

This is your place to post your restoration from start to finish. Factory built cars only. All others go in the home brew section.
Venomusss
1/4 scale guru

Re: Built New Raco Jac-Rabbit shock Towers New Photos 7-31-2010

Post by Venomusss »

Ok, New Pricing is listed below. They all come with Free Priority Mail Shipping in the Continental US.
Venomusss wrote:Ok, I have sold out of the initial small run of Shock Tower Kits.
I have to send a Thanks to everyone that purchased them. So far it seems everyone was happy with their kits.
Thanks to Mike, his wife and daughter for the great review of their Shock Tower kit!
Since I sold the initial run a little faster than I expected.... I have made a much larger second run.
This should allow me to lower the prices and reach a larger customer base. These things are expensive to make!
The majority were sold on Ebay at higher prices than I have here on this site to make up for Ebay Charges. If anyone is interested or knows anyone interested, please suggest buying them from me personally instead of on Ebay and save some money. :D I will edit the prices on this post as well in the For Sale area in a few days.
Thanks Again to All,
Chris

Venomusss wrote:I have made this same post in the FOR SALE thread in the forum. I also wanted it here to show the progress of the towers. :D

Hi All,
These are kits for installing Aluminum Shock Towers on the Raco Jac-Rabbit. The interest has been high and they have been selling in the Plain Aluminum Version. I just received the latest order and had upped the quantities to get the pricing a bit lower. Pricing is still no where that I want it to be. Making parts in small lots is way more expensive than I had planned.
I now have them available in six different finishes. Plain Aluminum ( Lightly Tumbled to remove burrs, manufacturing lines show ), Red Anodized Plain Aluminum, Blue Anodized Plain Aluminum, Polished, Polished Red Anodized and Polished Blue Anodized. The photo does not do justice to the red & blue colors. they look much brighter than the photo.
The prices are as follows and include USPS Priority Mail Shipping.
PLAIN ALUMINUM $110.00
RED ANODIZED $130.00
BLUE ANODIZED $130.00
POLISHED $190.00
RED POLISHED $210.00
BLUE POLISHED $210.00
You get everything in the photos listed below.
The installation instructions can be found here:
http://audiotrip.net/downloads/Instruct ... 0Tower.pdf
Installation is pretty simple. There is a slight mod to your existing bumper and possibly the body. PLEASE READ THE INSTRUCTIONS
I also have them listed on Ebay for higher prices to make up for all the Ebay/Paypal Charges.
If your interested, contact me at venomusss@att.net or PM me. I accept checks, Money Orders and Paypal. I will furnish a Paypal address upon request.
If response is good to these , I will make more parts for the Jac-Rabbit. Thanks, Chris venomusss@att.net