QRS stadium truck resto

This is your place to post your restoration from start to finish. Factory built cars only. All others go in the home brew section.
Mike Casey
Legacy Member

QRS stadium truck resto

Post by Mike Casey »

Well, this is basically how it works for me... as well as the reason why i never finish anything...

Saturday comes and i had taken this old beast off the shelf to have a look. Its been sitting here, for longer than i can remember. I dont even remember where the hell i got this thing!! I was even considering letting her go, since i already have a few "nicer" ones. Anyway, i go to put her back away and decide to clean her up a bit, she was wicked dusty with lots of spider webs... Then I decided to take the rear out because it was damaged, then i decided to fix it and replace some parts, then i decided to paint it, then I decided to mount these sweet tires and wheels. In between all these decisions of course i had to stare at it for hours at a time... Before i knew it, it was late at night. My saturday was all gone, but she looks a bit better now... until the next dust off :) LOL!!!

Before and after shots....
Attachments
SAM_1746.jpg
SAM_1752.jpg
SAM_1757.jpg
SAM_1758.jpg
SAM_1761.jpg
SAM_1762.jpg
SAM_1763.jpg
SAM_1764.jpg
www.quarterscalelegends.com The Awesome history of 1/4 scale!!
Mike Casey
Legacy Member

Re: QRS stadium truck resto

Post by Mike Casey »

vwguru75 wrote:
Too many projects and never enough time.
I hear that, but i guess its better to have too many projects instead of too few... ? :lol:
Mike Casey
Legacy Member

Re: QRS stadium truck resto

Post by Mike Casey »

I do have a 4wd project in the works... Well, all the parts gathered anyway. Even the steel to start welding. Just need to do it!