PBS GTP Nissan

This is your place to post your restoration from start to finish. Factory built cars only. All others go in the home brew section.
Mike Casey
Legacy Member

PBS GTP Nissan

Post by Mike Casey »

Here is one we have had in the box for a bit, but julie made some progress on it today. The more it comes together, the better it looks. Should be a looker when all done!
Attachments
SAM_1971.jpg
SAM_1972.jpg
SAM_1973.jpg
www.quarterscalelegends.com The Awesome history of 1/4 scale!!
Mike Casey
Legacy Member

Re: PBS GTP Nissan

Post by Mike Casey »

julie where are you with this project? is it almost done yet? :roll: :lol: :lol:
MRS QSL
1/4 scale guru

Post by MRS QSL »

I agree. I don't think that's funny. Maybe if you didn't tear up the garage and then try to make me fix it for you and then buy me an iPad so I'm easily distracted and then buy two new stores at work and force me to do all the inventory (inhale/exhale)...maybe I would've found time to work on the GTP project.

Just for the record, Mike has promised to let me have a little work area in the garage. About five minutes later, he had it overflowing with pictures and his other junk, but you all know now. I am supposed to have my OWN work space!!!!!!
MRS QSL
1/4 scale guru

Post by MRS QSL »

Stupid Angry Birds!!!!!!! I can't stop playing that darn game.

I'll be really impressed if you can get the printing working. That was one of the things I wasn't thrilled with. The rest of the iPad is awesome, but not being able to print makes it less than ideal.

I haven't actually done much with it other than email, internet surfing and games. Unfortunately, things have been really hectic around here.

Have you found any really good apps?
Mike Casey
Legacy Member

Post by Mike Casey »

MRS QSL wrote:. I am supposed to have my OWN work space!!!!!!
You have your own damn workspace out there. I am just borrowing it during the remodel. Maybe you should build it in the kitchen... you know, where woman belong.... :lol: :lol: :lol:
cryo-tek
1/4 scale guru

Post by cryo-tek »

Ya Mike! :P go for it! bring up the washing machine and ironing board. :P :P GO MIKE!! :P :P :lol:

She's going to make him so dead. 8) Keep an eye out for the dumpster in front of MSR QSL's house. :wink:
MRS QSL
1/4 scale guru

Post by MRS QSL »

Wow. Ummmmm...I'm at a total loss for words. Who wants to bid on all Mike's stuff? I'm entertaining offers. He won't be needing it with all his soon to be broken appendages.
bentley marshall
1/4 scale guru

Post by bentley marshall »

lol :lol:
cryo-tek
1/4 scale guru

Post by cryo-tek »

Please let him ship my tires before you play lumber jack and start breaking limbs. :wink:
MRS QSL
1/4 scale guru

Post by MRS QSL »

I'll just cut off less important limbs until he gets those tires shipped out.
M.R. Ogle

Post by M.R. Ogle »

Uh-oh... Why am I getting reminded of Lorena Bobbitt?
cryo-tek
1/4 scale guru

Post by cryo-tek »

Not the old snip and flick? :shock:
You may want to spare Mike for a while.
After all how many guys are there that would surround you with copious quintiles of quarter scale cars. Dote over you for your interest and participation in his obsessions, 1/4 cars that is. After reading that I may not be helping, I know, you may need some help from him putting that PBS back together. :wink:
MRS QSL
1/4 scale guru

Post by MRS QSL »

Dote over me????? Are we talking about the same husband? I'll spare him for now only because I don't want to take over the garage in its current condition, he's sick and there are a handful of things that could use some doing around the house (once he's feeling better) that only he is tall enough and/or strong enough to do. If he wants his permanent husband status renewed, though, he needs to be able to have a full conversation that doesn't involve the words "women's" and "work" in any way that could possibly be construed as sexist or offensive. I'd also like to throw in another condition which is that he has to promise never to talk about the beautiful woman that came into work earlier this week unless he's telling me I'm much better than she is. :D
Mike Casey
Legacy Member

Post by Mike Casey »

MRS QSL wrote: I'd also like to throw in another condition which is that he has to promise never to talk about the beautiful woman that came into work earlier this week unless he's telling me I'm much better than she is. :D
I will say that nothing i have ever seen is sexier then that conley cobra... Ohh, ooops did that make it better or worse? :wink:
MRS QSL
1/4 scale guru

Post by MRS QSL »

You should invite the Cobra to sleep on the sofa with you tonight.