PBS GTP Nissan

This is your place to post your restoration from start to finish. Factory built cars only. All others go in the home brew section.
Mike Casey
Legacy Member

Re: PBS GTP Nissan

Post by Mike Casey »

nah, dont want to hurt it. It deserves to be on pedistal while i take care of its every need.
www.quarterscalelegends.com The Awesome history of 1/4 scale!!
M.R. Ogle

Post by M.R. Ogle »

On one hand, with my powers as a board moderator, I COULD go in and fix / delete / modify QSL's posts to keep him out of hot water with Mrs. QSL....

Nahhhh... it's like watching a train wreck in progress... you just can't look away!
cryo-tek
1/4 scale guru

Post by cryo-tek »

Especially when the engineer keeps pouring on the coals. :lol:
MRS QSL
1/4 scale guru

Post by MRS QSL »

I'm back to entertaining offers on the collection.
cryo-tek
1/4 scale guru

Post by cryo-tek »

Dear MRS QSL,

I’m writing in Michael’s behalf.
We all know that Mike doesn’t sell the “good stuff”. At least when he’s well and in his right mind. Today I received three boxes of “good stuff” consisting tires and rims. The items were purchased from Mike so assumingly the boxes of “good stuff” were packed and sent to me by Mike. These boxes of “good stuff” arrived today so they had to have shipped Wednesday. Based on this information I believe that Mike was sick or not right of mind on or before Wednesday and may still be suffering from the ailment.

As a cure possable I would recommend that this weekend be spent with some gentle spousal pampering, cold beer and some time working in the garage. Please keep in mind that the beer should be opened before serving........................:? I think I may have gone too far here :roll:

Thank you for your time,
I will now return to checking out the booty in the three boxes. Not the movie, :shock: the tires and rims! :lol:
MRS QSL
1/4 scale guru

Post by MRS QSL »

I'm entertaining offers on Cryo-Tek's stuff as well. :lol:

I'll pamper him until he gets well, but he's dead meat after that.