1/4 scale pro street

This is your place to post your restoration from start to finish. Factory built cars only. All others go in the home brew section.
bcrazieb

1/4 scale pro street

Post by bcrazieb »

Just have to talk about it I'm so excited I'm about to burst will post pics tomorrow.... This is my first Q-scale to build .... I got this chassis from my dad it is a lightning chassis that has had some bars removed and a 23cc Zanoah engine, and I'm going to order the fiberglass 55 Chevy belair body... I have put the chassis together and drove the car wow is all I can say, super fun except all it did was spin the tires (going to have to play with the suspension to solve this prob...lol) but since then I have now tore the chassis back down to nothing. " what took me three days to put together I tore down in 1hr" I painted the frame yesterday and cleared it today, Waiting till tomorrow so I can color sand and buff the frame and start painting the other stuff I want to paint. I have also started polishing all the aluminum ... my biggest prob so far is I have been searching for wheels for it because all I have is the plastic 4" 4lug wheels I have painted some to see what they will look like there ok but not really what I'm looking for, I looked on BRP they have some nice aluminum wheels but not really a style I'm looking for either, any info on where to go to find some other wheels "this stuff is hard to find" or some wheels you guys on here would like to sell that you think might look good on this project I'm always up for suggestions..

Things I still need if ya'll might have some of this stuff u would like to sell,
fiberglass 55 Chevy belair body
wheels
nx nitrous kit
parachute

Any help or suggestions on this project would be greatly appreciated
Thank you,
Brandon
Mike Casey
Legacy Member

Re: 1/4 scale pro street

Post by Mike Casey »

i have the nx kit and 55 body. $300 plus shipping for them together.
www.quarterscalelegends.com The Awesome history of 1/4 scale!!
bcrazieb

Post by bcrazieb »

QSL wrote:i have the nx kit and 55 body. $300 plus shipping for them together.
which nx kit is it?
and the 55 body you have is 27" wheel base?
sorry for asking more ? just making sure its what im looking for.. thank you for the reply QSL
Mike Casey
Legacy Member

Post by Mike Casey »

its the only 55 thats out there. Its fiberglass and never touched. The nos kit uses the small co2 sized cartriges and a nozzle that you insert either into the air filter or the intake block. Never used it, came with something i bought i assume at one time. Cant remember.
www.quarterscalelegends.com The Awesome history of 1/4 scale!!