New to !/4 scale Got a first generation Grand national

This is your place to post your restoration from start to finish. Factory built cars only. All others go in the home brew section.
bswifty89

New to !/4 scale Got a first generation Grand national

Post by bswifty89 »

Hello there. I wanted to first say thanks for the add. Next i recently got a first generation grand national. It had foam tires on it but were shot. Also with the car i got 4 brand new in bag wcm Goodyear rubber tires. And 2 bodies. I began going through it cleaning etc. I got it running, checked everything out and found the chain for the rear axle had the wrong master in it. My question is what size chain is this? Where do i get replacement. Also i have the aluminum 2 piece wheels, i would like to get the taller foam tires to put back on it , where would i get them. Any help would be much appriciated.
Attachments
wcm2.jpeg
wcm5.jpeg
wcm6.jpeg
Mike Casey
Legacy Member

Re: New to !/4 scale Got a first generation Grand national

Post by Mike Casey »

great looking car. Todd at BRP used to offer foam, not sure if he still does. Tom Hughes also used to offer them. Lastly, you could check with Quarter mortar, but I think he is mainly setup for drag tires, but John is a great guy and will do what he can to help!
www.quarterscalelegends.com The Awesome history of 1/4 scale!!
bswifty89

Post by bswifty89 »

thanks. Hey mike i came across a few of your forsale ads . Do you still have any parts?
Emilio
1/4 Scale Legend!

Post by Emilio »

That's a good looking body and cage combo 8) But I said this already and somehow my 1st post isnt here but I got the email notification?
Emilio
1/4 Scale Legend!

Post by Emilio »

Okay this explains why I didn't see my first post to this thread, because there are two of the exact threads running parallel. Silly me.