Homemade 1/4 scale pro stock

This is your place to post your restoration from start to finish. Factory built cars only. All others go in the home brew section.
Riccardit

Homemade 1/4 scale pro stock

Post by Riccardit »

hi to all, I had already sent this message on another forum, but perhaps this is more appropriate, however I am assembling a pro stock scale 1/4, but I'm not using frame wcm or transmissions new era, the chassis was made in home and is still in progress, while the suspension, servants, arms are of a fg scale 1: 5 Italian. The engine is not there, but I know that is not good what I currently have (a CY 22.5, because it would not even reach 40 mph). It is about the rear tires I wanted to fit some tires of a moster truck carson (8.26 inches in diameter, 4.72 inches in width) of which I will send the photos ...
Regarding the front I wanted to mount the 3D cherchioni that I will have to create in PLA material, (4 inches in diameter)
I wanted to know what you thought about the type of wheels I want to use, and if the front wheels can bear the weight, or if the PLA 3d would break with the weight of the tubular iron frame, just your opinion.
Thank you
Attachments
Monster Truck rear wheels
Monster Truck rear wheels