Wondering what scale this would be considered 1/5 or 1/4

This is your place to post your restoration from start to finish. Factory built cars only. All others go in the home brew section.
Airborn11

Wondering what scale this would be considered 1/5 or 1/4

Post by Airborn11 »

This was a project I've started a couple years ago now it began life as a 1/5th scale Baja originally with a 30.5cc engine. It's now far from its Baja life and is sporting a 50ccfully modified pocket bike engine. I'd love to get it down to Brooklyn for the drags one weekend this year possibly to see what kind of competition it can handle. Any info on how about getting this done by who to possibly contact or rules on scale and engine size would be great. Thanks Jim
Attachments
IMAG1380_1.jpg
IMAG1386_1.jpg
IMAG1387_1.jpg
Mike Casey
Legacy Member

Re: Wondering what scale this would be considered 1/5 or 1/4

Post by Mike Casey »

Thats a wonderful build!
www.quarterscalelegends.com The Awesome history of 1/4 scale!!
Emilio
1/4 Scale Legend!

Post by Emilio »

Welcome neighbor, I just purchased a home on the Hudson Valley side, absolutely beautiful up here. most of the time you can tell the scale by wheel base and track which doesn't look to be extended on your build, so I would say it stays 1/5, just my opinion.

I've been to the Brooklyn track, there will be plenty of cars and scales to race I don't think they are to bent on who races who? Reach out to Pro-street he's been at that track. That's some nice work!
Kaye
1/4 scale GOD

Post by Kaye »

A wonderfully built and detailed model. Put a Yankee Porsche body on it ..... and voilà, it's 1/4 scale!