Kinda Quiet

Lets talk about 1/4 scale cars here!!
K
Legacy Member

Kinda Quiet

Post by K »

Hi guys:
It's been kinda quiet here for a while. I keep checking in most days to see what's going on. Not doing anything myself with a 1/4 scale car at the moment, I'm concentrating on my bikes (1/4 and 1/5 scale) ...... but always on the lookout for an interesting 1/4 scale car :) .
kevin@rcbike.com
Mike Casey
Legacy Member

Post by Mike Casey »

I have been crazy busy myself. Working hard on my stadium truck and updating the web site. I am also going to take a break from RC for 4 months soon. :( Its time to invest some money and time into the house.
www.quarterscalelegends.com The Awesome history of 1/4 scale!!
staavos

Post by staavos »

Same thing up here for me, work is taking up so much time i am not able to do a lot with my cars. I can just find the time to quickly check the internet here and there. I am also working on the plans for my house, i wish that was ready and i would have my own little space to work on my cars.
frenchflat

Post by frenchflat »

Me too
Almost all my car are waiting for a run, but i'm still playing once a week with my Pajero in the garden
staavos

Post by staavos »

I try to make time at least once every week to get some work done or take my fg marder ( sorry guys, 1/6 and not quarterscale ) for a spin. But most times the kids want to spend time with daddy on the weekend, and they are still to small for these cars. The noise they make scares them.
K
Legacy Member

Post by K »

I'm getting ready to mobilize to Kazakhstan so I'm trying to figure out what rc stuff to take. Probably limit myself to the 1/4 & 1/5 bikes, I reckon the 1/5 FG stuff will have to stay in Canada. Still on the lookout for a decent 1/4 scale GT40 or the Ferrari P3 !!!!!!
Other stuff: My new garage roof is leaking ..... all over my new Jag!
kevin@rcbike.com