Monster truck pics and links???

Lets talk about 1/4 scale cars here!!
outcastrc

Monster truck pics and links???

Post by outcastrc »

Just thought I'd ask if anyone knows of pictures and links of quarter scale monster trucks online. I am interested in anything I can find. But its like hunting for the needle in a hay stack. Actually I would have found the needle years ago! :lol:
Specifically I have been looking for pics on the New Era truck running Conley V8's.
I used to have a bunch of pictures years ago and I lost them. I have been searching on and off for years since.
Mike Casey
Legacy Member

Post by Mike Casey »

I will have the new era section up soon and I have some of the MT. I also have some of the MT with the conley in it. Give me a couple days.
www.quarterscalelegends.com The Awesome history of 1/4 scale!!
outcastrc

Post by outcastrc »

That would be awsome, Thanx!!! 8)
Mike Casey
Legacy Member

Post by Mike Casey »

New era section is now up and running! :D :D :D
outcastrc

Post by outcastrc »

xknacx wrote:New era section is now up and running! :D :D :D

Right on! 8) Those were the pics I was missing. Just to let you know there didn't seem to be any ryme or reason to the order of the pics. They were mixed up in their catagories...
I always liked New Era stuff because of their realistic tube frames. Scale looks is always good!
Mike Casey
Legacy Member

Post by Mike Casey »

Uggggggg! Your right! I did not have time to test it last night. Its because I batch formated the pics and there is multiple pics with the same name! I did this before and this is why I should not be doing this!!!!! I will fix it in the next day or so. Sorry, guys. I will take care of it.