Raco Indy upgrade

Lets talk about 1/4 scale cars here!!
Emilio
1/4 Scale Legend!

Raco Indy upgrade

Post by Emilio »

Hey everyone;

Looking to do the Quarter Mortar Raco Indy upgrade, has anyone here done this to their Indy car and is the procedure simple? Also like to know if the Good Year Tires work with the BBS style rims? I did contact John also but I'd like different opinions if possible. Thanks!

Emilio
Attachments
Indy upgrade.jpg
jayhurrikane
1/4 scale GOD

Re: Raco Indy upgrade

Post by jayhurrikane »

Top quality conversion! Just bolts on , if i remember correctly you have to send ya front spindles or sumtin , i have it on my pbs
Emilio
1/4 Scale Legend!

Post by Emilio »

This windows 8 sux ass, I lost Johns email, Yes I think he said something in the rear needs to be drilled to accept the calipers but forgot what I need to take off the car and send to him? When I get the kit I'm going to do a nice tutorial start to finish and paint. Well, thanks for chiming in Jay. I think I'm going to start bringing stripers around the forums maybe that will get the 536 members moving.
vwguru75
1/4 scale guru

Post by vwguru75 »

Hey E.
I thought you sold your indy ?
Craig's List..............eBay for people that can't spell.
Emilio
1/4 Scale Legend!

Post by Emilio »

V this is why my wife gets nuts with me and how I make sudden changes like the weather. I sold my first Indy to buy a Delara GN then sold my Delara GN to buy the second Indy later on, which is brand new and one of Raco's first runs of the Indy car. It goes on and on it's a regular routine in life, maybe at one point I was selling the 2nd and pulled the plug, don't remember? my wife is amazed I haven't traded her in yet :lol: