Need info for Raco 1/4 scale Nascar

Lets talk about 1/4 scale cars here!!
Onestep

Need info for Raco 1/4 scale Nascar

Post by Onestep »

Hi guys I'm new to this site I just picked up a Raco Nascar it's missing the fuel tank air filter & throttle linkage that connects to servo.If anyone can send me pictures of their car to see what I need to replace or if you have any of these parts available .Please let me know also what size battery do I need for this car any info Manuel's etc. available would be greatly appreciated
Attachments
Here is a pic
Here is a pic
image.jpg
image.jpg
PTModIT
1/4 scale guru

Re: Need info for Raco 1/4 scale Nascar

Post by PTModIT »

It looks like your setup with a quickfill system ,So you will need a 8oz. Dubro fuel tank with fittings. The stock air filter you can buy at Horizon Hobby. It will be hard to find the original fuel tank.They sometimes come up on Ebay. Or you can ask in the WTB section. Here is my setup. Image
PTModIT
1/4 scale guru

Post by PTModIT »

Closeup pictures would be nice of the area on your car that you are concerned about. We might see something that you missed for parts. Do you have the rear bumper supports and the Kydex bumper? Raco had a special servo arm that is also hard to find. You can use the standard 1/4 scale servo arms.
PTModIT
1/4 scale guru

Post by PTModIT »

Here are some pics. The last pic is a original fuel tank with the hold down brackets.Image ,Image ,Image ,Image ,Image ,Image ,Image ,Image ,Image ,Image ,