Are There Any Quarter Scale Racer left In Florida

Lets talk about 1/4 scale cars here!!
Tom The Printer

Are There Any Quarter Scale Racer left In Florida

Post by Tom The Printer »

I looking to see if any one is still in the Tampa Bay area that still have some quarter scale cars collecting dust and want to run them for fun. I have a big enough are where we can run them and not have anyone bother us if you want to get your old iron ready to have some fun instead of looking at it on your shelve... just looking for racers with a common interest in quarter scale and are looking to still use their cars WITHOUT HURTING THEM...Give me a call 813-230-9741 cell or text me at that number ...let see if we can get something going ..the weather is getting nice and we won't melt out in the parking lot this time of year.
Tom The Printer
Tom The Printer
Lovedr
Legacy Member

Re: Are There Any Quarter Scale Racer left In Florida

Post by Lovedr »

I know it's aways out, but I'm in Fort Lauderdale.
a187lbird
1/4 scale guru

Post by a187lbird »

Hey Tom, long time no see. I am still in Tampa and would love to watch you guys run. My car the entire radio system is dead so I cant run, unless someone has some equipment I can borrow temporarily. I am 75% sure its all the cars equipment and not the transmitter. But anyway keep me posted because even if I cant run I would love to hang out.
Duct tape is like the force. It has a light side, a dark side, and it holds the world together.
Al Gibson (QSL)
Legacy Member

Post by Al Gibson (QSL) »

Tom

Please post some videos of the racing!!!
a187lbird
1/4 scale guru

Post by a187lbird »

Yeah Al if my car stays in the garage I will record Tom and whomever else running the cars. As for if my car is running... I cant promise anything... because I get hung up in running and will forget I even have a camera on me lol.
Duct tape is like the force. It has a light side, a dark side, and it holds the world together.
Tom The Printer

Post by Tom The Printer »

I would post some video if I had some and to just watch me is BORING! ...but looking for people to come and run and have some fun. Bird good to see you and there are some great radio gear at a very affordable price that works great and doesn't break the bank call me if you still have my number. I have a great place where we can all run but it looks like I have to keep it to myself if no one gets back to me or has a interest in having some fun running there cars. This is not about racing and beating your cars up.... it's about the hobby as a whole !!!!
Tom The Printer
chiefj48
1/4 scale guru

Post by chiefj48 »

1/4 SCALE WCM ICEBREAKER WINTER NATIONALS