1/4 scale stock car

Lets talk about 1/4 scale cars here!!
dvollm

1/4 scale stock car

Post by dvollm »

Hello my name is david and i recently aquired this 1/4 scale stock car and im looking for any info on it that anyone can give me. This is totally out of my element.
Al Gibson (QSL)
Legacy Member

Re: 1/4 scale stock car

Post by Al Gibson (QSL) »

dvollm

Welcome to QSL, if you upload some pics of the car i am sure someone on this site will have a ton of information for you. Al
dvollm

Post by dvollm »

Thanks for the quick reply ill have to figure out how to dumb the pictures down because they exceed the 2mb limit lol
dvollm

Post by dvollm »

Heres one pic the guy i got it from has it in brushless form but it also came with all the original gas parts as well
Attachments
WP_20150517_12_09_34_Pro.jpg
Jay C
1/4 scale guru

Post by Jay C »

@big maestro what was I saying just yesterday about City chevrolet???? HAHAHAHAHA then this pops up. Nice Score there david welcome to the forum plenty of good people on here to help you out.
dvollm

Post by dvollm »

Thanks yea this is my first 1/4 scale the lumina body is fiberglass composite it seems like its in really good shape. The engine is freshly rebuilt by a guy in indy its been bored out to a 30cc and came with both the original carb as well as a 668. Im not sure what year zenoha it is buts itss definitely older and is red and black. I thought it was neat to have a custom brushless system for it as well