Recently purchased

Lets talk about 1/4 scale cars here!!
Jay C
1/4 scale guru

Recently purchased

Post by Jay C »

Members ive recently purchased this diff. from a fellow member. Just trying to find out some further information on it. Any info is greatly appreciated
Attachments
20160301_202400.jpg
stephan

Re: Recently purchased

Post by stephan »

Not known to me but it sure looks good.
Mike Casey
Legacy Member

Post by Mike Casey »

Conley made it. They were supposed to be the new rears used in the cobras. I think he only made one complete one? Hard to really tell by talking to him. I think this one is the one thats been floating around for a few years. I actually had the 34 that someone ripped this out of. I hate it when people part out cars...
www.quarterscalelegends.com The Awesome history of 1/4 scale!!
Jay C
1/4 scale guru

Post by Jay C »

Mike thanks for the heads up. Its always nice to have someone with your knowledge way in on some of the topics
Jay C
1/4 scale guru

Post by Jay C »

After emailing Gary through out the week, He has confirmed that It is one of his diffs. And mike you were correct there was only a couple of these made. Just thought Id post up some thanks to everyone who called me or emailed me with their thoughts. good to see that theres still some good people in qurater scaling that are only to happy to supply good input. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: