LOOKING FOR A 1/4 SCALE CAR? STAY AWAY FROM THIS ONE!

Lets talk about 1/4 scale cars here!!
63350vette
1/4 scale guru

LOOKING FOR A 1/4 SCALE CAR? STAY AWAY FROM THIS ONE!

Post by 63350vette »

POTENTIAL BUYERS BEWARE!!!

AS AN AVID HOBBYIST, I THOUGHT THAT I WOULD NEVER SEE THE DAY BUT UNFORTUNATELY IT HAS COME TO THIS.
E BAY ITEM # 252501638844, DESCRIBED AS "1/4 Scale RC Pro Stock Car complete," WAS PURCHASED BY ME THIS PAST JUNE.
IT WAS AND IS DESCRIBED AS "NEW BUT VINTAGE" AND THAT IS SO FAR FROM THE TRUTH THAT I HAD TO WARN ALL OF YOU POTENTIAL BUYERS OUT THERE!!!

THE CAR WAS SHIPPED FILTHY DRIPPING 2 STROKE OIL WITH BOTH STEERING AND THROTTLE SERVO CONNECTORS RIPPED OFF.
THE 3 PICTURES ALSO DON'T SHOW THAT THE HOOD SCOOP HAS A 2 INCH HOLE AND IS CRACKED FRONT TO BACK.
THANK GOD THAT EVEN THOUGH I AGREED TO BUY IT OUTSIDE OF E-BAY, I PAID THROUGH PAYPAL.
THE SELLER DISPUTED MY CLAIM, I BROUGHT THE CAR TO MY LOCAL HOBBY SHOP AND GOT AN APPRAISAL OF THE DAMAGES AND ENDED UP RECEIVING A FULL REFUND.

OVERALL IT WAS THE WORST EXPERIENCE IN MY 16 YEARS OF BUYING AND SELLING ON E-BAY.

PLEASE TAKE MY ADVICE AND STAY AWAY FROM THIS ONE!!!

ALL THE BEST,

CHRIS CONWAY
RcBurnout
1/4 scale guru

Re: LOOKING FOR A 1/4 SCALE CAR? STAY AWAY FROM THIS ONE!

Post by RcBurnout »

I kept offering the guy 500.00 dallors on all 3 of those pieces of sh$& he was selling on eBay. I knew they were in that condition. That's why he limited the pictures he took. I wanted the sprintcar. He started the bidding out on a belt drive WCM Sprintcar for 1999.99. LMFAO. I reached out to him at that AUCTION House and told him he was wasting the sellers time.
63350vette
1/4 scale guru

Re: LOOKING FOR A 1/4 SCALE CAR? STAY AWAY FROM THIS ONE!

Post by 63350vette »

It's a shame that bottom feeders like this guy have to try to scam their way to make a few dollars!

I forgot to mention that (of course!) all four tires were dry rotted....

Also forgot to mention that the piece of $hit tells me to send it back to a non-Paypal verified address and then files a rebuttal to my claim!
I would have been totally screwed as per Paypal rules you have to wait for Paypal's decision and then mail it out to the address that Paypal has on file.
In other words this guy is a TOTAL SCAMMING A$$HOLE AND EVERYONE SHOULD STEER CLEAR OF ALL OF HIS GARBAGE!!!!