Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » Collectable 1/4 Scale » Car Discussion

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 15 posts ] 
 Post subject: Interesting
 Post Posted: October 15th, 2016, 3:20 pm 
1/4 scale guru

Get a hold of this. Put a offer in on these USED rims and OBSOLETE tires. And this popped up......Not that I care. But this is funny. I offered him as much as what Clint Baudoux sells his rims for. Thought it was fair. i don't see much of a difference in quality that's forsure.

Attachments:
image.jpg
image.jpg [ 245.55 KiB | Viewed 2266 times ]
image.jpg
image.jpg [ 400.85 KiB | Viewed 2266 times ]
image.jpg
image.jpg [ 408.15 KiB | Viewed 2266 times ]

Post subject: Re: Interesting
 Post Posted: October 17th, 2016, 1:58 am 
1/4 scale GOD

That may or may not be a random pop up, looks more like you're banned from his auctions for whatever reason. I think this is the person I purchased Ricks wheels from in person from NJ a while ago, he doesn't like some people in this community, I guess you hit the lottery.

Post Posted: October 17th, 2016, 12:44 pm 
1/4 scale guru

My fan club is large. Lol. oh. Thanx for pointing out the obvious yet once again. I didn't think it was a random pop up. Lol. Does it take you a while to come up with this material. And good for you. I'm glad to see someone supporting the outrageous prices.... Hope they didn't come with those tires. Lol. Hey funky. I have access to 3 different eBay user accounts with separate emails and shipping addresses. You'll like this. One is in New Jersey. I just pay to have it shipped to me once it gets there. So..... If I wanted that sh$& I would have purchased it. Oops. Got cha wondering now. Got to stay on top of this stuff. To many shady things go on in the background. Over a toy. Lol....Have a nice night.

Post Posted: October 17th, 2016, 12:46 pm 
1/4 scale guru

I know. I know. It's not fair. Lol. It's almost like a PM.

Post Posted: October 17th, 2016, 12:48 pm 
1/4 scale guru

Id buy something from him if the price was decent and show it to you all but that would give away one of my sniper eBay accounts. Hehehehehehehe

Post Posted: October 17th, 2016, 6:16 pm 
1/4 scale GOD

Just didn't want you to waste the guys time in the future.

Post Posted: October 18th, 2016, 12:39 am 
1/4 scale guru

No worries there. If he'd lower his prices I'd buy something from him. Lol.......Guy thinks he's got gold. Anyways. This thread is dead.

Post Posted: October 18th, 2016, 1:48 am 
1/4 scale guru

Hey funky. and you wonder why I don't share more.

Post Posted: October 18th, 2016, 5:09 am 
1/4 scale GOD

Dom sharing stuff like this is boring and useless, sharing your 1932 aluminum project, now that's interesting and compelling.

Post Posted: October 18th, 2016, 12:29 pm 
1/4 scale guru

As usuall You missed my point. I don't share any more of my projects like the 32 ford because of things like this. And the ford is coming along very nicely. Soo....Why should I share stuff for all to see when this is how some feel about me. Again. No biggy. I am blessed and overwhelmed with how much I have. And I don't think this thread was boring. Informative but not boring. You strongest enemy is the one you don't know. Once exposed. They are stripped of there power.

Post Posted: October 18th, 2016, 4:48 pm 
1/4 scale guru

I'm kind to everyone :) and I'd love to see a picture of your 32 Ford model car.

Kaye

Post Posted: October 18th, 2016, 8:48 pm 

I don't get this. I thought this site was created for all who loved this hobby to share and show what we love the most. I just don't get this tread.

Post Posted: October 19th, 2016, 12:16 am 
1/4 scale guru

Kaye wrote:
I'm kind to everyone :) and I'd love to see a picture of your 32 Ford model car.

Kaye

You Kaye are a very fair person to everyone. No doubt. I was trying to make a point. I don't care that people have a problem with me. Maybe it's because I called them like I seen them in the past. Yup. I called him out. Chevy82truck in a way enforced my point. If we're so tight and should contribute then why does this sh$&Behind the scenes still exist. I build my own cars. The way I want. Some enjoy them. Some don't. I really don't care. I still share. But let's not sugar coat the shananagens that go on behind the scenes. That's all. I think I contribute a pretty good amount to the hobby. I'm on at least 15 different Facebook pages that deal with 1/4 scale and Sprintcars and people enjoy my stuff. And I enjoy there stuff. None of this exist there. Not that I have encountered. Folks want my stuff. I don't know how I could mass produce or even begin to price my stuff. That is why I don't sell it. And time. I still work for a living as well. Yes this thread is a waste of everyone's time. I would much rather be sharing something I'm creating then bit$&ing about something non constructive.

Post Posted: October 19th, 2016, 12:22 am 
1/4 scale guru

And again. Ricks rims are the cream of the crop. BUT. There's a new rim out there that's swimming in the same cream for a fraction of the cost of those overpriced relics with obsolete tires. I call them like I see them. Sorry

Post Posted: October 19th, 2016, 7:57 am 
Legacy Member

Think this one has run its course. Thanks guys for the perspective from all sides of the table.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 15 posts ] 

Board index » Collectable 1/4 Scale » Car Discussion