QRS treasure.... Cobra Daytona Coupe 1 of 1 made!!

Lets talk about 1/4 scale cars here!!
Mike Casey
Legacy Member

QRS treasure.... Cobra Daytona Coupe 1 of 1 made!!

Post by Mike Casey »

Well.... here it is. The cobra daytona coupe made by jeff schmidt of qrs. He is also the originator of 1/4 scale and the founder of Pacesetter. This car was built with the intention of selling them. This was going to be real high end and limited production of only 100pcs. This one is the prototype and was never released because he did not think there was going to be a market for it. The car is an exact replica of the original and it has functional side pipes and a replica interior. Jeff even worked with the original creator of the full size cobra and spent countless hours with blue prints! The rear end is a skellenger with independent suspension. The front and rear suspension is a leaf spring setup. These pictures in no way do the car justice, but give you a peek at this amazing machine.
www.quarterscalelegends.com The Awesome history of 1/4 scale!!
Big Trev
Legacy Member

Post by Big Trev »

WOW !!! , One day if you have an open museum of sorts I reckon you would never be able to get people back out. I could probably sit and stare at something like that for hours.
Who ate all the pies?
Big Trev
Legacy Member

Post by Big Trev »

WOW !!! , One day if you have an open museum of sorts I reckon you would never be able to get people back out. I could probably sit and stare at something like that for hours.
Who ate all the pies?
K
Legacy Member

Post by K »

Mike: Thanks for posting the "QRS' section on the website. Keep up the good work.
kevin@rcbike.com (1/4 scale motorcycle enthusiast)
Mike Casey
Legacy Member

Post by Mike Casey »

Thanks, I am gathering more pictures for that section still. They are hard to come by. I am going to shoot some of another stadium truck I have that is more original.
www.quarterscalelegends.com The Awesome history of 1/4 scale!!