Yankee venturi

Lets talk about 1/4 scale cars here!!
Bustert2

Yankee venturi

Post by Bustert2 »

I apologize if this is in the wrong category, didnt really see one that fit my question. My question is, ive sent yankee a couple emails now about a product on their website and ive yet to hear back from them. This is a span of a few months now. Is this unusual, or have they just slowly been closing the doors and not contacting customers?
Emilio
1/4 Scale Legend!

Re: Yankee venturi

Post by Emilio »

I have never had a problem communicating with the owner Laurent, I just received my tune pipe I purchased within 5 days. What's your question for Yankee? If it's a car you're looking for the website is pretty straight forward and pretty much shows what's available or not from parts and accessories, bodies, upgrades or complete cars.

We have members here who can even tell you more then Yankee itself to a point.
rc garage berlin
1/4 scale guru

Post by rc garage berlin »

I never had Problems with Laurent from Yankee too. He is a nice guy and I always got what I ordered. Would be a good idea to give him a call. They speak proper english.
Maybe it is also helpful to create an account at

http://yankee-legend.com/
Bustert2

Post by Bustert2 »

It was about the venturi body shell, asking if they were going to be available again in the future. He actually replied last night, thank you for the help though