May i introduce myself

Lets talk about 1/4 scale cars here!!
wonder

May i introduce myself

Post by wonder »

Dear Quarterscaler,
i like to introduce myself here on this Board. My name is serge and i am from Switzerland. since 2 Months a proud owner of a DWA Peugeot 2WD. As its not in a good condition i surfed the web and fell over this site.
Al begun in the middle 80's with the one and only Frog from Tamiya, and since my doughter ( 6 years old ) also likes to drive R/C cars, i got back to this hobby after 17 years of Aircraft moddeling.
If anyone could help me with some photos of the DWA Steering mechanism, i would welcome this as this is missing in my car. I got it with also with the Foam tires and rims, but i think i don't use them as i like much more the Rally style. 4x4 would also be very interesting, but this one later .... ;-)
So if anyone is intrested in these Wheels ( also got a set of brand new Foam Tires ) just let me know. The Body is not in good shape and i thought to make a new one out of Fibre glass. Would be a nice project if others are interested into. Just making one Body... to much work to prepare the whole thing. 3 or 4 ok.
Best regards
Serge
K
Legacy Member

Post by K »

Hi Serge:
Welcome to the forum. I don't have a DWA 1/4 scale car ..... but I do have some DWA 1/4 scale motorcycles! I think there is someone in Europe still selling parts for DWA cars. I'll check and post the link.
regards,
Kevin
Mike Casey
Legacy Member

Post by Mike Casey »

Welcome! I dont have a DWA either, I have not even seen one in person. There is on guy here that has a lot of them. A matter of fact pretty much all the pics in that section are of his cars. I have not spoken to him in some time. I would try wolfgang of Raco Europe. He knows a lot about this stuff. He has wheels and tires for them, he may have other things also. good luck
www.quarterscalelegends.com The Awesome history of 1/4 scale!!
K
Legacy Member

Post by K »

Serge:
Here's the link:
http://www.raco.co.at/
There are a couple of 1/4 scale bodies for sale on the site that will fit a DWA car .
Ferrari F40 Lexan 1 piece 610 mm
Opel Calibra DTM 1 piece 610 mm
Hope this helps.
kevin
wonder

Post by wonder »

Thanks all for youre help. i will check the RACO link. I also read the DWA threat but the link to pd1acf's website wont work .... i hope to get also some photos of mine to my website.
regards Serge