pacesetter

If you are a new member, introduce yourself here.
flybaby55

pacesetter

Post by flybaby55 »

Hello from Ohio my name is John I recently picked up a Pacesetter 1/4 scale car I believe is an earlier one (alum chas) enya 60 motor high cowl body? - big alum. sprint type wing and some really cool loking headers (brass) it came with stock rims and some larger alum. ones Iwould post pics but ihave not figured out how yet, I stink with computers if you go too rcgroups.com and lookup flybaby55 user name and look at my blog there are pics there. Looking for any info and app. worth Thanks John.
Al Gibson (QSL)
Legacy Member

Re: pacesetter

Post by Al Gibson (QSL) »

flybaby55

Welcome to QSL. I hope you enjoy the site. I can help with the pix, send them to algibson@quarterscalelegends.com and i will post them for you. Al Gibson
flybaby55

Re: pacesetter

Post by flybaby55 »

flybaby55 wrote:Hello from Ohio my name is John I recently picked up a Pacesetter 1/4 scale car I believe is an earlier one (alum chas) enya 60 motor high cowl body? - big alum. sprint type wing and some really cool loking headers (brass) it came with stock rims and some larger alum. ones Iwould post pics but ihave not figured out how yet, I stink with computers if you go too rcgroups.com and lookup flybaby55 user name and look at my blog there are pics there. Looking for any info and app. worth Thanks John.