If you are a new member, introduce yourself here.
mplumb

Post by mplumb »

Hi, I live in the Seattle area where I have been on sprint car crews for a number of years but could never fund my own car so... !/4 scale baby! I found this site a week or two ago and cant put it down. I love the pics! I own a WCM sprint car that I will leave close to as is as possible. Not looking to restore but do want to repair minor flaws and missing components etc. Meanwhile I have been watching other 1/4 scale progress and listings for ideas on a project. I'm leaning toward a dirt modified. Thank you all for your posts and knowledge.
IMG_0918 640x480.jpg
Al Gibson (QSL)
Legacy Member

Re: new member

Post by Al Gibson (QSL) »

mplumb

Great to have you on QSL. As you already have noticed there are a lot of projects to follow, and many amazing craftsmen on this site. Please share more pix of your project for others to see. Thanks for joining, and enjoy QSL. Al Gibson
vwguru75
1/4 scale guru

Post by vwguru75 »

Did you recently purchase that car? It looks like one I sold several years back that came up again on ebay a couple of months ago. The viper blue and silver powdercoat lead me too believe it is the same car. If so it held up good! Paint and powdercoat were new when I let her go.
Craig's List..............eBay for people that can't spell.
mplumb

Post by mplumb »

Yep Ebay score. Update on wing progress, not sure how to post a link to other forums, so copy and paste? please tell me if I am missing a shortcut to add a post to multiple forums.
http://www.quarterscalelegends.com/bb/v ... =18&t=4129
vwguru75
1/4 scale guru

Post by vwguru75 »

Generally you only post a wanted post once in the wanted section. This avoids redundancy. :wink:
Craig's List..............eBay for people that can't spell.