Gday all from Perth Western Australia

If you are a new member, introduce yourself here.
Bigblock

Gday all from Perth Western Australia

Post by Bigblock »

Heya all ,,wow what a great forum..I have been involved with rc models for 20 years nitro,gas,electric ,but now its time for a new challenge and 1/4 scale cars is it...I remember years ago in the old magazines the advertisements of these huge cars and they looked complicated...but now I am revisiting and on the lookout for a project ,,I am seriously considering an old school hotrod and a blown Conley V8 ,I know parts and kits a rare nowadays but I will keep searching ,,I will be reading threads and posts from other members and learning as much as possible .

Thanks
maddogwa#11

Re: Gday all from Perth Western Australia

Post by maddogwa#11 »

Bigblock wrote:Heya all ,,wow what a great forum..I have been involved with rc models for 20 years nitro,gas,electric ,but now its time for a new challenge and 1/4 scale cars is it...I remember years ago in the old magazines the advertisements of these huge cars and they looked complicated...but now I am revisiting and on the lookout for a project ,,I am seriously considering an old school hotrod and a blown Conley V8 ,I know parts and kits a rare nowadays but I will keep searching ,,I will be reading threads and posts from other members and learning as much as possible .

Thanks
Mate ya will hav a blast its very adictive . And yep great for info etc.
Check out the dragsters to. ...
See ya down the track next season . Will have you up racing in no time.
And some burnouts in the hotrod too one day.
8)