new member from Fort Lauderdale Florida

If you are a new member, introduce yourself here.
specialk1

new member from Fort Lauderdale Florida

Post by specialk1 »

hello I like to introduce myself my name is Kenny I've been intrigued for a while about some of the beautiful quarter scale cars and quarter scale v8 engines , I stumbled upon this site a while ago I doing some research Grand National frame and started reading the forums and getting some good information so I decided to join. , I've always been into RC boats and scale outboards some of you actually might know who I am , I'm involved with amps international hobbies . and the late Miller Agnew , I'm really been fascinated for a while with the scale v8 motors a lot of them from Conley , so I might be asking a lot of questions and eventually would like to get my hands on one to do a quarter scale NASCAR I've already been looking at a lot of your pictures of some of your builds and I'm seriously impressed . looking forward to hopefully getting some good advice from you guys here thanks a lot again for the add to this forum regards Kenny
Emilio
1/4 Scale Legend!

Re: new member from Fort Lauderdale Florida

Post by Emilio »

Hello Kenny and welcome. Hopefully you wont spend 7,000.00 plus for a 1st gen Conley. I purchased one some time ago brand new with ram horn headers for 3,600.00. But anyway, you'll have fun here and learn a lot. :D Btw how hot is it in Florida now?
Al Gibson (QSL)
Legacy Member

Post by Al Gibson (QSL) »

Kenny
Welcome to QSL, looking forward to your projects! FYI, we have a boat section as well. Al
specialk1

Post by specialk1 »

no I was not crazy enough to spend $7,000 on that early version Conley that was absolutely ridiculous , lol I know what the real price is are going for early version ones , I feel like I am late in the game though and they are not a lot of companies selling parts for kits for quarter scale cars but better late than never to enjoy a new hobby , I am also glad to hear that they are coming back with the 427 v8 I'm definitely putting my change away to buy one when it's ready yes I have also seen the boat section I will add some projects that I have been working on thank you again for the welcome guys looking forward to sharing information