Hello!

If you are a new member, introduce yourself here.
Rowhider

Hello!

Post by Rowhider »

Hello everybody,

I'm Cyril, 36 years old.

I'm french and a big fan of Yankee products. It's always a pleasure to discuss with people with the same passion.

I came to RC models with a first Tamiya F189 in 1993, later to 1/8th buggies and later to the 5th scale racing.

During my youth, I passed a lot of time to dream about Yankee models, the ultimate models for me :mrgreen:
Emilio
1/4 Scale Legend!

Re: Hello!

Post by Emilio »

Welcome Rowhider, I too love the Yankee brand and is all I own these days, a total of 5. What do you have?
Rowhider

Post by Rowhider »

No 1/4th scale yet, I've sold my 1/5th FG car to finance a new project.

I've discuss a lot with Laurent, the boss of Yankee-Legend: I would go for a brushless model.

He realized a conversion kit capable to convert any Yankee model in electric.

I'm tired of Zenoah engine noise, and the brushless work better and better each year.

Laurent build a Renault 21Turbo Brushless in 8S: a true bullet, and more than 20min of run with 6000mha Lipo (with a big attack!)
Al Gibson (QSL)
Legacy Member

Post by Al Gibson (QSL) »

Rowhider
Welcome to QSL, the History of Quarter Scale!!. Please post pics of any cars or projects that you are currently working.
Rowhider

Post by Rowhider »

I post a topic 2 days ago about the VHRC meeting of Saint Affrique, but not activated… (very long isn’t it?)

They are a lot of pics of the first Formula 1 ¼ scale demo for 10 years and a movie. Same thing regarding GT cars…
Al Gibson (QSL)
Legacy Member

Post by Al Gibson (QSL) »

Rowhider
All your posts were approved, you can now post without needing approval. I have controls on the first several posts to make sure that you are not a BOT. Sorry that i did not get to your post right away, work and school take up most of my time. Al
Emilio
1/4 Scale Legend!

Post by Emilio »

Rowhider here is one of my newest Yankee car, It has the F-7 engine which in my opinion it's not a Yankee without a gas engine, again purely my opinion.
Attachments
lqs viper1.jpg
lqs viper2.jpg