New guy, new to 1/4 came into Raco stuff

If you are a new member, introduce yourself here.
alien3t

New guy, new to 1/4 came into Raco stuff

Post by alien3t »

Hello new member. In search of Raco parts, aquired a Jac-Rabbit and seams to be an on road chassis and parts, couple motors and things in a parts low i got. The Jac-rabbit only really seams to need bog bones for it to be complete so hopefully looking for info on a set, or ones that can work, or something better, I love vintage rc. Buy sell and collect.
Here is the lot i got, only pic i have somewhat of the car and parts. and bodies that came. I bought out a website that was Called RC-chop shop and didn't realize what these were or had. But i will be one of those new guys looking for Raco parts. Probably take a better picture of everything that i got later. for hopefully help. And no I'm not looking to ask for value for resale. Yes this lot was bought to re-sale. But i figure prices out on my own. My rc cars range from jrx2 on, to rc10 short arm on, kyoshos, some yokomos, tamtechs. some cars are new build and on shelf. not cause i love shelf queens, cause parts are pricey if i break. Some og my builds are new and used parts to bring runners back to life.

This was the lot, All these bodies one seams to be fiberglass, Truck body is uncut.

RobbieG

Re: New guy, new to 1/4 came into Raco stuff

Post by RobbieG »

Congratulations on acquiring all this gear. I have been looking for a truck body for a good while now, so if you still have the one in the pic, & would like to sell it, can you let me know.
RobbieG