Hello and happy new year

Post anything here that has to do with 1/4 scale engines and tuning.
fastrat

Hello and happy new year

Post by fastrat »

Hi Guyz.
first off my name is larry Broman i have been gas modeling for dang near 50 years, now in the past few yeras ive been modding zenoah and similar engines for the rc sports..planes boats and even a car engine here and there. i am always happy to try and answer questions. you have the start of a good site and with a little stick to it ive ness will grow
Use no way......as WAY
Mike Casey
Legacy Member

Post by Mike Casey »

:D glad to see you here fastrat! Do you hang out over at jims boat dock? I have a couple questions. Do you know if there is a 180deg head available for the rc230 or 260? I am also looking for a supplier that sells large chainsaw engines like sachs/makita. 8)
fastrat

Post by fastrat »

with a little messin around you can reverse the head 180deg or do you mean exhaust timing? i can do the port timing and did you know the sikk 27cc cylinder will fit on the rc230? with again a small amount of fitting and yup im a "dock" regular.
in our part of the country big saws are pretty common rt now i have a 5.0cu,in stihl long block and a stihl 35cc long block a 60cc homelite and some sachs jonsred saw stuff these were gonna be plane engines but the projects never materialized
Use no way......as WAY
Mike Casey
Legacy Member

Post by Mike Casey »

I want to put 2 rc260 engines side by side and want the exhaust to be right next to each other. I am interested in anything 50cc and up if you have anything you wanna sell.
Glad to have an engine expert on the board!