my 70 challenger

Post your custom large scale projects completed or not here. These are home builds. No factory or mass produced cars please.
RcBurnout
1/4 scale guru

Re: my 70 challenger

Post by RcBurnout »

There will only be a few to the folks I can trust not to splash it.....you know you got one... I wish somebody else would make one so they could sell them... My thoughts .... There's just not enough one off items out there... This is a scale car... It's not a generic body made to fit existing frames from any mfg.... Even if you had this body it's a one off frame build to start with....it's not a pro stocker freeeeeek(pro street ). Lol. But I guess when you get it you can do what you want. Lol

Imagination feeds creativity
Pro Street
Legacy Member

Post by Pro Street »

Dom,

I don't know, but this is what I'm talking about...

Pro Street.... 8)
Attachments
IMG_7065psd.jpg
IMG_7099psd.jpg
IMG_7056psd.jpg
Al Gibson (QSL)
Legacy Member

Post by Al Gibson (QSL) »

Would the challenger fit the funny car chassis?
eightman
Legacy Member

Post by eightman »

they are 1/4 scale
beetle is even bigger than 1/4 scale :mrgreen:
1:4 scale racing in France : V H R C
faceb..k quarterscale drivers group
my stuff : RC bodies
RcBurnout
1/4 scale guru

Post by RcBurnout »

That's greaaaaaat eightman !!!!!!!! But listen guys, my models are a tad bit different then the rest, maybe not better but...... I use actual dimensions of real cars .... And not just the wheel base either...... That's what makes them a little different then the rest.... And that's why they need one off frames... No biggy...
I'm sticking with mine... That's a great looking PROMOD challenger he has there eightman but I like the original looking bodies myself

Last edited by RcBurnout on March 24th, 2014, 2:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
RcBurnout
1/4 scale guru

Post by RcBurnout »

Al Gibson (QSL) wrote:Would the challenger fit the funny car chassis?

Hello Al, don't know if your talking about mine or not but, I have not started the frame work on mine so I don't know.... I'm thinking not.

Imagination Feeds Creativity
RcBurnout
1/4 scale guru

Post by RcBurnout »

eightman wrote:they are 1/4 scale
beetle is even bigger than 1/4 scale :mrgreen:

That bug is awesome!!!!! Just wish it was done in 1/4 scale.... But awesome never the less.... Didn't miss any detail on that car

RcBurnout
1/4 scale guru

Post by RcBurnout »

Pro Street wrote:Dom,

I don't know, but this is what I'm talking about...

Pro Street.... 8)

Hello Billy. I can see it coming together now.... Another scale one to our collection. :-)

Pro Street
Legacy Member

Post by Pro Street »

Yeah,

I will do a custom pro street chassis
with Bull-dog rims along with some wide a.. slicks & the Skellenger

It should look fantastic with mopar plum crazy paint.

Pro Street.... 8)
RcBurnout
1/4 scale guru

Post by RcBurnout »

Not my bulldog rims I hope. Glad I got them. :roll: :lol:
Emilio
1/4 Scale Legend!

Post by Emilio »

I'm going on record here and calling out pro street and Rcburnout to a one off build off, I'm bringing the Iroc, better get started if you take the challenge, I'm going on the butcher block (no pun intended) in a few weeks, loser wears a barbed wire thong, J/k.. but I'm serious about the build off.
RcBurnout
1/4 scale guru

Post by RcBurnout »

Hey Funky, Have you been licking the self adhesive stamps at the post office. Hmmmmm.....Anyways......I'm sorry I can't take you seriously on the challenge. Really, I can't.... I'm on a front engine dragster that will be second to none.... and the all aluminum 32s......so... Your in your own build off.... You might win..... I'd give yourself a little more time thou. :-)

But thanks for the offer....

Emilio
1/4 Scale Legend!

Post by Emilio »

Can't say I licked the stamps Dom, why is self adhesive glue different then the regular lick glue? Anyway Dom, sh-it just goes over your head every time, you wouldn't know a friendly gesture to keep things interesting if it kicked you in the teeth and knocked whatever teeth or tooth you had left in that hillbilly head of yours. Challenge is still on for a one off, no cnc machines just hands on for the people that are not to busy trying to get their big heads through small openings. :lol:
RcBurnout
1/4 scale guru

Post by RcBurnout »

And to think. Although I had a tad bit of humor and a little sarcasm , I was being as politically correct with you as I could and not resorting to the level you dropped to .... Anyways, don't you have your own site to stir the pot up in..... Publicly challenging members to a build off friendly or not should be discussed with the members before posting. This is not YOU when your buying a 1/4 scale car just PULLING THE TRIGGER and thinking about it later if it was a good deal or not...in your case , never a good deal and paid way to much..... If you want to be judged on your BUILDING skills bring your cars to the WRAM SHOW or at least finish one....

I'll give you a hint. Scrap the frame for that IROC......just saying.....

Emilio
1/4 Scale Legend!

Post by Emilio »

Well I guess we both summed each other up.