Aluminum

Post your custom home made components here. Rear ends, wheels, steering, etc. No mass produced of factory items please.
Kaye
1/4 scale GOD

Re: Aluminum

Post by Kaye »

Emilio wrote:My wife and I put enough time needed to be happy with a good company and retired with a pension and other benefits we paid into over the years, Pretty simple.
Ditto. :)
RcBurnout
1/4 scale guru

Post by RcBurnout »

I'm lmfao ..... Ummmmmm. Hey Kaye and Emilio.

I think you should back up a moment ........... I'm sorry. I'm still laughing while typing..... Back up a moment to Mikes 45 percent comment.... I'm thinking the 45 percent he's referring too is about the ones that are living off of the 40 percent in taxes that comes out our-checks. Seriously. The both of you thought I would throw out my Personel finanicial situation here on the forum... That's funny........ Sorry. I'm freekinnnn Still laughing. And really.........You have to work at a really good company....that's your advice. Oh my lord..... Well..... My retirement check comes every month. And ever citizen that pays taxes helps pay for mine. Thanx. Keep paying. I'll keep collecting.
I'm 52..... Been collecting since 2002. :-)

Retired
United States Navy
Kaye
1/4 scale GOD

Post by Kaye »

Hi RCBurnout:

I'm not a U.S. citizen, I do not live in the U.S. I'm enjoying my retirement and good health (while I still have it). I have no interest in knowing anyone's financial condition whatsoever.

I hope you have a nice day and enjoy your model making.

Kaye
Emilio
1/4 Scale Legend!

Post by Emilio »

RCburnout you always make us laugh, Silly sailor boy :D
RcBurnout
1/4 scale guru

Post by RcBurnout »

You still don't get it. It was a joke. You missed it. there laughing all right. Lol. Could you imagine if 45percent of the population was retired. OMG.

I'll bump on this one.....
Emilio
1/4 Scale Legend!

Post by Emilio »

I could imagine, I wouldn't have a seat or parking spot at my favorite coffee shop. But yes Rc we get Mikes joke, and you think to hard.