Australia

Please post details about transactions with other forum members here. Please include the username in the topic. Thanks!
dakota9576

Australia

Post by dakota9576 »

Don't ship over there because if you do and the people say they have not received the item and the delivery receipt shows it has been delivered you have no recourse.
No way to get your money back even if you have insurance.

I have done this and now I am out $600.00

Be sure you know the person you are shipping to. Pay Pal will not do anything to help either when it has anything to do with shipping over seas.

Good luck and hope nobody gets burned like I have!!!1

Brian
Mike Casey
Legacy Member

Re: Australia

Post by Mike Casey »

sorry to hear that, i have shipped a very large amount of goods there with great luck. Everyone there from this forum are above par guys!! I did have one mishap with the post office sending there. But it was 100% the fault of the post office union goverment workers :) LOL.

I know lots of guys here have sent there as well with no issues what so ever...
www.quarterscalelegends.com The Awesome history of 1/4 scale!!
bobjeffreson
1/4 scale GOD

Post by bobjeffreson »

Brian,
Sorry to hear of yor bad experience shipping goods down here. I've sent you a PM.
Bob j
M.R. Ogle

Post by M.R. Ogle »

I'm surprised to hear this. I've shipped packages to Australia for over six years, probable 40 to 50 packages, using US Postal Service Priority Mail International, and only had ONE parcel get lost, but it eventually came back to me.

Australia is has not been a problem, now Italy and Indonesia, that's another story.
dakota9576

Post by dakota9576 »

Sorry guys, I was not bringing up any names but now that Brad has I will.

I have proof that the card was signed from someone from his mailing address here at my house.
My wife and I have been in contact with the Australian post and are waiting for a reply.
Yes I was late in getting the rims shipped out do to some major health issues I had am still dealing with. I had now way at that point to get them shipped and was just a bit embarased to say so to brad as I have bought and sold many times without issues.
My wife finally took off work to get them shipped for me. I am sorry about that for sure.
However Brad has done nothing but cuss and swear at me, call names and so on. He claims to be a good Christian but his words say different!

So now I am out $600.00 for the wheels shipped and the wheels for a total of 1100.00.

Someone is not being honest here and it is not me. does it not seem funny that he has given my wife so many different ways to go about getting money back without here even asking one time for his help. Sounds a little funny to me, almost like he has been through this before??!!!

I didn't post on here in the beginning naming any names nor was I going to but for some reason the guilt got to him evedidently.

I had made the post just to let people know what problems I was having shipping over seas.

Sorry he had to reply.

Brian
dakota9576

Post by dakota9576 »

If you can't figure it out Brad Sir I will ad it up for you.

530.00 for the wheels.
62.00 for the shipping.

Now I don't have either so that would ad up to about 1100.00 I have lost because of the fact I could have the wheels if I had not sent them there.

It was not 600.00 for shipping you fool. That was the wheels plus the shipping Sir.

And for your information I have not screwed anyone over on any board! Never! And that includes other boards in which I build and sell 1/14 scale semi truck parts for several years now.
I can give you all several names and numbers if you care to check my references. Including Mark Davis whom I had purchased items from.

Brian
dakota9576

Post by dakota9576 »

Also if you have all noticed that this guy just does not stop. Besides the fact he is so cheap to refund my 30.00 back for the parts he does have and says he can't use.

Thanks Sir

Brian