Thanks to Bill (Pro Street)

Please post details about transactions with other forum members here. Please include the username in the topic. Thanks!
midgetracer

Thanks to Bill (Pro Street)

Post by midgetracer »

I bought a car from Bill (Pro Street) and it was such a pleasure to deal with him. He is an honest person and truly an gentleman. I was the first person to contact him about the car. He anwered all my questions and even gave me a couple of hours to confirm my decision to buy the car inspite of many other people contacting him to buy the car immediately. Well, Bill, I really want to thank you and tell you that I appreciate your honesty.
For all you folks out there who don't know bill, please have 100% confidence that you are dealing with a really good person and a true gentlman.
The car is at home and well appreciated.
Thanks Bill,
Dan
Mike Casey
Legacy Member

Re: Thanks to Bill (Pro Street)

Post by Mike Casey »

Bill has been around for a long time. I think you will find that just about any member on here that has been around as long as bill will be a good person to deal with.

congrats on your new ride!
www.quarterscalelegends.com The Awesome history of 1/4 scale!!
bobjeffreson
1/4 scale GOD

Re: Thanks to Bill (Pro Street)

Post by bobjeffreson »

"For all you folks out there who don't know bill, please have 100% confidence that you are dealing with a really good person and a true gentlman."
Having also purchased from Bill....... I echo those sentiments.
Bob J