JayHurrikane Ebay Flake

Please post details about transactions with other forum members here. Please include the username in the topic. Thanks!
PaulSongas
1/4 scale guru

JayHurrikane Ebay Flake

Post by PaulSongas »

Bid my car up with only a couple mins. to go. Won the auction, then sends a message the next day saying so sorry he can't pay for it !!! :evil:

Not Cool!
NHRA # P582
jayhurrikane
1/4 scale GOD

Re: JayHurrikane Ebay Flake

Post by jayhurrikane »

Hes right i did put a bid on the car but circumstances came about that i had to back out , but after thinking i sent him a message saying i would buy the car becuase i did put the bid in and it was the right thing to do he replied that he sold it to the second bidder , i dont renig on deals , i had a second deal cum up at the darn same time , any way i apologize to you paul for what its worth
oldschoolmidget
1/4 scale guru

Post by oldschoolmidget »

Hello dtw,

I remember you helped me get a magazine from around your part of town. Your a good man dtw. I thank you agian.

oldschoolmidget
Joe A
Legacy Member

Post by Joe A »

I have sold a lot items to Jay 34 ford ,zoom sprint car and trailer and lot parts sometimes you need to send him a reminder he's not always the fastest but he always comes threw.
jayhurrikane
1/4 scale GOD

Post by jayhurrikane »

Dtw im very sorry you feel that way, you ask me to send you pics of special projects that im workin on that i havent posted , i was waiting on some finished parts from machine shop to send you pics of things i havent posted cause thats what you asked for. I appreciate the parts you sent me, you are a true enthusiast! I also offered to pay for them and shipping and you refused which is truly genuine ! I sent you an edelbrock packaged part just as a thank you but i see you feel sum kinda of way, i will still send the pics when the parts are in !