USER PRO STREET

Please post details about transactions with other forum members here. Please include the username in the topic. Thanks!
fordfreak05

USER PRO STREET

Post by fordfreak05 »

I did some trading with bill., he does what he says and the stuff was as he said... ., and then after the deal he picked up and sent me a 1/4 scale car i bought off from e bay.. now thats a good guy... thanks bill

jason
Pro Street
Legacy Member

Re: USER PRO STREET

Post by Pro Street »

Jason,

Thank you,

Jason told me about the items I was trading for & they were better then described.

I try to help who I can help when I can & would just like the same respect in return....I've helped quite a few people in the past on the fourm & gave away parts free of charge.
This is what the fourm is all about....Getting along & Helping each other....

Thank you all....

Pro Street...
Bill
clintb

Post by clintb »

Hey folks

i enquired about a sprint car from bill. before i got back to him i think severeal other people wanted the car and probably made him offers......... he insisted that i was the one that i enquired first and offered me the car first. :) . i live in south africa and he went the extra mile to get the car shipped to me (from what i hear several trips to the post office to sort out the shipping). i recieved the car VERY well packed within 2 weeks of paying. the car was exactly as described and in good condition. im very happy i met bill on this forum he allowed me the dream of owning a vintage WCM outlaw sprint, something i have wanted for 20+ years.
bill is a great guy and i can recommend anyone doing bussiness with him. i will certainly

Thank You Bill !!!!
bobjeffreson
1/4 scale GOD

Post by bobjeffreson »

Clint,
Mate that's exactly the same story I have to tell about Bill, except I'm in Sydney Australia.
He certainly looks after people on the other side of the world.

Thank you Bill !!!
Pro Street
Legacy Member

Post by Pro Street »

Hello Clint,

Pleased that you received your car safe and undamaged. Thank you for the kind words.
It was my pleasure to help out...No problem with the extra trips to the post office, just wanted to make sure I got it right...
Your WCM car was the one I was starting to polish everything on...I'm glad you are happy with it. Enjoy your dream...

Please post photos when you are ready to show it......

Hi Bob, {Happy Birthday}
Thanking you as well...
your Quater Scale friend on this side of the world...

Pro Street....
Bill