Prostock (someday)

QAman
1/4 scale guru

Prostock (someday)

Post by QAman »

I got this chassis from Mike for a prostock project for my neigbors kid. He's taking welding and automotive courses in high school and want to try and make something out of this and he's also going to do some yard work for me and help me build a fence. I figured i'd mix it all up and if the flunks the school classes, at least i will hopefully have a nice yard. More to come. Roger.
S5000658.JPG
Mike Casey
Legacy Member

Re: Prostock (someday)

Post by Mike Casey »

I think that chassis will be a perfect prostock base. Its a really interesting piece.
www.quarterscalelegends.com The Awesome history of 1/4 scale!!
QAman
1/4 scale guru

Post by QAman »

Funk, the plan for this car is for a Pro Street/Prostock drag car. I was going to supply the parts and material, and my neigbors kid was going to practice his welding and mechanics skills and do some yard work and other projects around the house. We got the engine mounted and we had to change up the rear section of the chassis to accomidate larger tires. Then i found out that when you get kids that are not yours involved with stuff, you need to ask both parents. Mom was ok with it from the start. Dad, i just found out, is not and wants me to now pay his kid for mowing my yard a couple of times. Project is on hold for awhile. Roger.
iggmon72
1/4 scale guru

Post by iggmon72 »

So I guess 15 bucks per moving should cover it... Unless you have several acres.... :roll:

Igg