A.C.E. Sprint Car Jigs and Fixtures

Post all your 1/4 scale items for sale or trade here.
acechassisco

A.C.E. Sprint Car Jigs and Fixtures

Post by acechassisco »

ACE is selling its new production jigs and fixtures for its racing Zenoah style sprint car. This will include RH side jig,LH side jig,assembly jig,top loop jig. I will include all the blue prints and notes to build the chassis and i have enough laser cut parts to build 3 complete sprint cars. I laser cut my own components in house so whom ever takes over the product line i can supply the components. In the deal i will include the body molds and wing molds that are located at the vacuum former which i will release to the new owner. If some one would be interested in purchasing and would want us to keep building the product line we can look at that also and build the chassis and components for them.

Now to the pricing, I am asking $3200.00 for the chassis jigs and fixtures and all the items listed above. This will be a turn key chassis building set-up for some one. All the home work is done!!!
The jigs and fixture components are laser cut and produce perfect chassis one after another. I am building 1 more chassis out of the jigs for a customer then will be done with the product line.

Lets talk...
Attachments
jigsall.jpg
jigsall.jpg (27.95 KiB) Viewed 3007 times
bottomjig.jpg