whats been happening

Let’s discuss 1/4 Scale Drag Racing, share and display videos, pictures and your experiences with the sport.
quartermortar

whats been happening

Post by quartermortar »

Thought i would take the time to give a brief run down of whats been going on in the drag racing world. This last year has seen a lot of change going on. New motors .Oneil bros has a couple of new options in the motor compartment. Dyno test say that your gonna like the new performance. Chassis are improving. The cars are getting quicker and faster and some of the changes are paying off. Can't say what they are but people are finding little ways to step up. MSR is putting out some new bodies that are definitely inproving the speeds and ETs and giving us a choice of style we want to run. Some of the tuber cars are finding their way back onto the track. You might want to keep your eye on them. Drive systems are being explored and people finding success in their efforts. All in all the cars and motors are moving forward at an increasingly faster pace. The car count at the races has gone up. I am expecting to see at least 16 1/4 scale cars at the next Lynwood race..Don't you just love going to a drag race that has so many 1/4 scale cars. I don't get tired of watching them. Lynwood is looking to be a real battleground. in august. Everyone is bring their A game and it is going to be a great show for the spectators as well. Great seating and if you get hungry they have you covered . Great food to say the least. The track its self is second to none. well maintained and prepared. The staff running the timing system keeps the information and the action running very smooth.. If this sounds like a promo.it is. This is going to be a great race for both the racer and the spectator. Wouldn't want you to miss ant of it.It wouldn't be fair not to to tell you that the 1/10 scale racing is out of this world. Quick and fast almost beyond belief. More than worth watching. This folks will take place on the weekend of August 1-3 Spectators get in free.. All you need to do is show up and be ready to have a good time. More information can be found at http://www.lynwood R/C dragway.com or you can contact me at quartermortar.com See you there
John Foster
Al Gibson (QSL)
Legacy Member

Re: whats been happening

Post by Al Gibson (QSL) »

Thanks for the insight John, great post with lots of info.
eightman
Legacy Member

Re: whats been happening

Post by eightman »

1:4 scale racing in France : V H R C
faceb..k quarterscale drivers group
my stuff : RC bodies