Wheel

Looking for a hard to find part? Ask here, you never know!!
first25q

Re: Wheel

Post by first25q »

ricksrc wrote:Hi Jay,

What a coincidence!! I just happen to have exactly 1 of those wheels. They were, in fact, made by See's Machine and they were their first attempt at QS wheels. After hearing about those wheels, I visited the See's brothers (Andy and Tony) and we struck up a deal. They produced all of my early wheels and did a fantastic job doing them. These guys were very talented and I was fortunate to have worked with them.

I have to preface this offer with a condition that I will have to go through my garage to locate the wheel, but last time I moved about 6 months ago, it was there. Anyway, if you're still interested in the wheel, make me an offer and I'm sure that we can work something out.

Best Regards, Rick
Hey Rick,
I still the prints for the wheel halves. Also one of wheels plus a center.

ED
bobjeffreson
1/4 scale GOD

Re: Wheel

Post by bobjeffreson »

I know there are at least 1 set of Sees wheels in Australia. I bought these off Jan Gilmer when I visited him in 2010. He told me he had got them for a client who wanted them on one of Jan's midgets. The dude didn't go ahead with the deal and Jan just put the back in the box until he mentioned them to me.This pic was taken on Jan's backdoor step. I've since passed them on to another collector down here.
Attachments
America 2011 163.JPG