New legends?

Are you sad? Have an idea? Post it here!
Mike Casey
Legacy Member

Re: New legends?

Post by Mike Casey »

I am still funding the sites. Some admins have considered taking over the legends section, but its a lot of work to do one. I may update one or two this year if i find the time and will.
www.quarterscalelegends.com The Awesome history of 1/4 scale!!
Mike Casey
Legacy Member

Post by Mike Casey »

A new sectiond would be based on what information i have. I may have enough info for PRC or Edelbrock. But still may be light on pictures.
www.quarterscalelegends.com The Awesome history of 1/4 scale!!
Administrator

Post by Administrator »

Guys:

This is a project we need to do.

One way of starting to whittle down the "coming soon" category, i.e., Pro1, Home-Made Jobs, Lightning, WCM, Gram Cracker, PRC, Conley, CEC and Edelbrock" is for members to e-mail pictures for inclusion in these categories to ADMIN. ADMIN will collect the pictures, when a sufficient number of pictures has been received for a particular category, the category can be be updated.

As Mike pointed out, it's a lot of work; and isn't going to happen overnight (we are volunteers and like everyone here have busy lives earning our 'daily corn').

ADMIN will develop guidelines for submission of material (i.e., text, pictures, etc.).

Please do not send any material now. Stay tuned.

ADMIN
BeninTexas

Post by BeninTexas »

Well being a new member here, Have to agree with everyone they hit the nail on the head, I for one like the idea of the "Coming soon" catagory as I hope to have some of my manufactured goods on here one day and perhaps get my name out there.
Organization :............... its for People to lazy to look for anything
BeninTexas

Post by BeninTexas »

AAAHHHHH now I see, got ya !!
well I can honestly say Im not legendary....... only to the local Law enforcement from a legendary stunt I pulled years ago, heck they are still looking for me hehehehehehe :lol:
Organization :............... its for People to lazy to look for anything