Current 2009 Manufacturers

Are you sad? Have an idea? Post it here!
M.R. Ogle

Current 2009 Manufacturers

Post by M.R. Ogle »

Hey, I was just thinking that it might make a helpful "sticky" to list the current manufacturers of 1/4 scale cars. I know there are several companies making complete new oval and/or dirt oval cars, at least two guys making drag cars, and perhaps a couple exotics out there... but there aren't very many current-day manufacturers of complete new quarter scale cars, at least on the level where you could actually call and get a replacement component.

Complete car makers... (not just components)? Who are they and what's available today? Inquiring minds want to know!!!
acc
1/4 scale guru

Re: Current 2009 Manufacturers

Post by acc »

Sounds along the lines of my suggestion of more info/ resource based threads with info and delete out any spam..

This would be a good start.
websites, numbers, business names etc?

It could almost be a data base of information :P
Hrem, Yes.. I see.
Mike Casey
Legacy Member

Post by Mike Casey »

Sounds like a links page? Like i had on the old site? Still have the page, just did not put it up again yet. maybe tonight? Or were you thinking of putting something like that on the forum? :?:
www.quarterscalelegends.com The Awesome history of 1/4 scale!!
M.R. Ogle

Post by M.R. Ogle »

Links would be okay, if they're all currently in business. I was just thinking of it in the forum section because so many people just bookmark the forum pages, rarely going to the home page.

BTW, the QSL logo at the top of the forum, maybe that should be the link back to the home page?... I can't get back "home" from here without typing, I think...
Mike Casey
Legacy Member

Post by Mike Casey »

had that same complaint the other day about that logo. I will ask my guy about it.
acc
1/4 scale guru

Post by acc »

i agree its good to just click click around instead of having to retype to go home lol.
I also agree forum listing be easier / faster for you to edit and people can contribute to it by simply posting when they find out about a new shop/business.

Just change the banner link
FROM www.quarterscalelegends.com/bb/index.php
TO www.quarterscalelegends.com/
Very easy :)
Hrem, Yes.. I see.
Mike Casey
Legacy Member

Post by Mike Casey »

easy if you know what you are doing. Believe it or not, i have no idea what I am doing over here. I just click stuff until it works :shock:
M.R. Ogle

Post by M.R. Ogle »

I said the same thing to my wife...IN BED!!!