Dalera GN paper weight

Are you sad? Have an idea? Post it here!
speedy
1/4 scale guru

Dalera GN paper weight

Post by speedy »

as of today the china government has a new 40 pound Dalera paper weight thanks to me ..it seems there going to keep my car that was shipped to me ...and now a new title for UPS is now in place it's called ( U....POOR ....SUCKER ) :oops: ha what can i say the MF 's like 1/4 scale here to it looks like ..i'm sure with in this year we may see this cars come out after being copied by some costumes workers brother / .. :evil: cost 2600 dollars ..3 weeks of hell .. priceless....living in china ...not worth it ...lol other than my wife ...she makes up for that ...well i lie ..some times she does ..lol even if some people has given up i shall keep fighting till i get my car til y car is in my hands ...so if we go to war later in the new future lets remember that Teddy Roosevelt said .... the things we love most we fight for as a man...the toys that get taken away we miss for the most ..we get back and let know one take are toys for this is what makes a man ...
speedy
1/4 scale guru

Re: Dalera GN paper weight

Post by speedy »

US consulate will not do any thing here ..the US IS already in hot water and pissed off the china Gov, for to much crap now //you really think there worried about my toy ..lolol nope i'm like at the bottom of a list that goes from here to mars right now ..lol good news today i did get a pic from customs emailed to me today with the box open and showing the car with a note saying we are still working on the paper work ///what was so funny was the other 10 guys standing around in the pic with big cameras as if it was a top secret weapon trying to get in to china with the look on there face //we got it we got it ....you need to live here to understand the people here sometimes...i'm thinking of getting some t-shirts made saying free the Dalera and stand in front of the Government building here with my friends tell i get it ....stay tuned to CNN ( and this just in US man pickets china gov building for kiddnap toy ) more on this later ... 8)
iggmon72
1/4 scale guru

Post by iggmon72 »

Can't stop LMAO :lol: :lol:... On another note sorry to hear that... When I was on a trip to China we took some pics of the military at the square and we almost got arrested... We had to turn over our film...

I feel your pain...
speedy
1/4 scale guru

Post by speedy »

as of today USA-1 CHINA-0 my baby is in my hands and o my god this car rocks and looks like it was just made yesterday ..i want to thank Funky for selling me this car and allowing me to have a bit of 1/4 scale history with this car ..and to Gary Dalera for what i think is the best true 1/4 scale NASCAR i have ever seen ..guys if you have never seen one up close it will blow your mind ...from the fit and finish all the way down to the front and back jack bolts on the springs to put wedge in the car .. as soon as i get the rear under it ill post some pics along with a you tube video ....all the trouble of getting it was all just down to having the paper work marked wrong when it was filled out and sent ..but well worth the wait ....all i can say is wow ..and if there is another one out there for sale i would gladly buy another one after seeing this one ...thanks to the guys here for the support
Tommy