Uploading Manuals?

Are you sad? Have an idea? Post it here!
c103110
1/4 scale guru

Uploading Manuals?

Post by c103110 »

I have a bunch of 1990s SECO (Skellenger), NEW ERA, CEC, and Yankee flyers, manuals, and price sheets and would like to upload them. I scanned one page and it appeared to be 'uploading for 10 minutes before I aborted the mission. At that rate, it would take me a lifetime.

I'd really like to add these to the forum. What's the most efficient way to upload this stuff to the manuals topic?

The last time, I took a digital photo but that's not the way to do it. Any hints are appreciated.
c103110
1/4 scale guru

Re: Uploading Manuals?

Post by c103110 »

I found a note from Mike saying they have to be .jpeg under 2 meg. I tried a dry run this afternoon with the Skellenger Price list. They loaded, but ended up 2" X 3" on the screen for some reason.

It looks like Bob Jefferson has figured it out how it works. I have some decent stuff to share and will try again this weekend (when it's 105F outside).

Thanks.
bobjeffreson
1/4 scale GOD

Post by bobjeffreson »

Hey C103,
You have a PM.
105F....In a way I'm happy not to be going to Iowa and Kansas this year. Those temps are killing!
In 2010, 105F was one of the coolest day we had in Knoxville Iowa, while attending the the Sprintcar Nationals, as well as the Belleville midget shows and the sprints at Oskaloosa.
Man one has to really love midget and sprintcar racing to put up with those temps!
Thank heavens for the aircon at WALMART!
But..... I hope to be back next year and do it all again!
c103110
1/4 scale guru

Post by c103110 »

Bob, thanks so much for your help with the QS Manual uploads.

It's only reached 102F today.