Help offered?

Are you sad? Have an idea? Post it here!
Chriszilla

Help offered?

Post by Chriszilla »

I'm sure this has been brought up elsewhere and I missed it but I'll throw the idea out as simply as I can. Don't burn me alive its only an idea. Since this is a diverse group with a common interest what of a section where people could offer their specialties to others? For instance I sometimes need a part machined or turned on a lathe, but on the other end I can easily help someone with paint or fiberglasswork. Not like bartering, more of if you need something done a particular person may be great at it and offer that service. The first problems I can see come up would be distance and shipping as well as dealing with private parties and the trouble that can come up (I don't need to explain that) but then I also read through the feedback section to see who's who. Similar to the for sale section I suppose, I just see a small gap that could be filled. Any thoughts?
Mike Casey
Legacy Member

Re: Help offered?

Post by Mike Casey »

I love the idea. Hopefully Al will see this. There should be a section just for that.
www.quarterscalelegends.com The Awesome history of 1/4 scale!!
Al Gibson (QSL)
Legacy Member

Post by Al Gibson (QSL) »

Looking at adding a section for this subject. I think it's an awesome idea. Al
RcBurnout
1/4 scale guru

Post by RcBurnout »

Good ideal. I like it.

Imagination feeds creativity
Chriszilla

Post by Chriszilla »

I'd be excited to see something come of it. Right now I need a few things tig welded and would rather it done by someone that knows 1/4 scales and wants the side work versus just a company that charges too much and looks at me funny when I try to explain what a 1/4 scale even is. At 32 most of these cars are about as old as me so trying to drum up local interest is hard enough. Thanks to all for the consideration.
Al Gibson (QSL)
Legacy Member

Post by Al Gibson (QSL) »

The new Forum has been added!!
Chriszilla

Post by Chriszilla »

Cheers to that, let me get the ball rolling and see what developed from there then.