Posts not being moderated and can't PM

Are you sad? Have an idea? Post it here!
Shelby

Posts not being moderated and can't PM

Post by Shelby »

Been a member for over a year and a half but have not posted much. Not sure the number of posts you have set before being able to PM another member but it would help me out if you would moderate and approve the ones I have submitted. I have several questions to ask and some pics to share as well. Thanks.
Al Gibson (QSL)
Legacy Member

Re: Posts not being moderated and can't PM

Post by Al Gibson (QSL) »

Shelby

Im sorry that your not happy with the site. I saved this site from being closed so 1/4 scale people would have a place to sell and share ideas. I don't have any admins and i am pretty busy with a full work schedule. To answer your question, after your first post you are free to PM. If yours is not working please let me know by sending an email to me algibson.ag@gmail.com.
Shelby

Post by Shelby »

Al, It's all good now. Looks like I can PM now that the posts have been approved. Thank you. I know and appreciate the time and effort running a site like this can be because I have had a couple forum sites, one with over 8000 members but no longer active due to the time required to keep things going. So I appreciate your efforts. It is a great resource for many. Thank you. - R Shelby
Mike Casey
Legacy Member

Post by Mike Casey »

Sorry about the delay, I do usually approve the posts. Its a confusing process on this software. However I dont visit the site daily. I saw this post the other day and looked for them. The site does not notify anyone that there are pending posts.
www.quarterscalelegends.com The Awesome history of 1/4 scale!!
Kaye
1/4 scale GOD

Post by Kaye »

I'm glad this site was saved. I would truly have missed it, if it had folded.