Delara NASCAR

Post pictures and details of your rides here! Open to comments.
big maestro
Legacy Member

Re: Delara NASCAR

Post by big maestro »

I cant remember his last name but his first name was Brad. He told me he had the car built this way. It had the upgraded rearend and i think two other things done to it that were different than a "regular" car. I know he didnt say anything about it being garys personal car. He said he bought it and added the options. Joe and I bid back and forth on this car and joe got it at the last second. The really bad part was when it didnt sell the first two times, I told brad I would give him $2500 for the car. He said he would let me know if he decided to sell it for that then his reserve on the last auction was 2000.00 Needless to say I was pissed. Anyway It is a great car no matter what the story is. I wish I could have gotten back then but like the old saying goes "poopie happens" Enjoy it.
big maestro
Legacy Member

Post by big maestro »

Thats why its my favorite. I love the super I have and my edelbrock but the GN is definetly the nicest production car ever produced in my opinion. It wasnt great fro racing because it was fragile (I was told). I think the one of the other things added was the rear arm mounts. Because the regular car had the sprinter rear it used bird cages your car has the clamp on mounts. I tried to find the emails from brad to clarify some stuff for you but I cant find them. Anyways like I said before no matter the story its a great car enjoy it.
Mike Casey
Legacy Member

Post by Mike Casey »

I love how the suspension is on this car... along with the steering.
www.quarterscalelegends.com The Awesome history of 1/4 scale!!
QS5831

Post by QS5831 »

wow lots of love in this house.